Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro FRP Unlock
Hello, Does your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is FRP Locked? Yes, Phone stuck on That Google Sign in Screen and Your Gmail ID won’t Accept… Then You are at the right place to get it unlocked for FREE.
Here I’m sharing Two best professional methods to remove FRP lock on Xiaomi note 7 Pro. You can use any one of the Convenient methods to bypass FRP lock on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. You can try all of them if some not work. All Two methods are Tested on Various Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Phones. So, You can try all of them if you wish. Remember this FRP unlock is Permanent. But, Anyway I asked you to Use your Own Gmail ID after FRP Lock Bypassed.
NOTE: Before You Start FRP Unlock this Device, Kindly Check this Article.
Easiest Steps for FRP Bypass on Xiaomi Note 7 Pro
- Visit Xiaomi’s Account Section, Use The Forgot Option.
- Put Your Previously Registered SIM Card on a Different phone.
- Then Type Your Registered Phone Number.
- Now Click on Forgot.
- Kindly wait until You Receiving a Reset link.
- Once You Received The Link, Click on it.
- Then Browser Will Open – Type a New Password & Click on Change
- Now Tap on Back to locked Phone and log in with your newly added password.
- Now Your Redmi Note 7 Pro FRP Unlock Done.
FRP Unlock Xiaomi Note 7 Pro on MIUI 9
This is a Unique Method to Remove FRP Lock on Mi Note 7 Pro. It Works Only on the Phone Which Running on MIUI 9. So, Kindly Follow the Steps to Remove FRP Lock.
- Insert a SIM Card on Your Phone and Connect to Wi-Fi.
- After Connected to a Wi-Fi – Try to Add another Wi-Fi Network Manually ( Tricking Phone )
- Type Some Words – Copy The Text – Share With Message.
- www.fastunlocker.in Write & Send Message to 123
- Sent Message? www.fastunlocker.in & Now Open With a Browser
- Open this Link https://www.fastunlocker.in/xiaomi
- Now Search For Note 7 Pro and Come to This Exact URL Through Your Locked Phone.
- Download Settings.apk ( From the Locked Phone ) & Install on Your Locked Phone.
- Installed on the Locked Phone?
- Now Open Setting’s From the Installation Screen & Go to about Phone
- Now Tap up to 7 times on MIUI version & Go back.
- Go to additional Settings and then Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock.
- Download Mi ADB FRP Unlock Tool, & Connect Phone to the PC.
- Then Follow The on Screen Information.
- Now FRP Unlock is Removed on Your Device.
I have Covered Almost All area to Get Your Mi Device Unlocked. Even if you faced some issues, Please Let us Know by Commenting in this GSM-Forum.
See What Others Reading
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
80000+ People Won't be Wrong, Join in Our Prime List, and Get Exclusive Stuffs in Your Inbox.
Check Your Email and Click on Confirm.
Something went wrong.