Unlock Japan AU Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8 Plus, S8, S7 Edge For Free
AU is One of The Most Popular Cell Phone Operator in Japan. They have Launched Flagship Phones recently.
But, here Today I am Gonna share you a 100% FREE Unlock Trick. By Using This Trick You can Unlock Unlimited Phones From Japan AU.
This is a Flashing Method Unlock, So We Need to Flash With a Firmware First, Then Device SIM Network Unlock PIN Automatically Reset to “00000000”.
So, After Unlock we Put the Zero 8 times and Phone Will Accept. Kindly Follow the Below Steps to get More Info.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8 & S8 Plus, Then S7 Edge.
Before unlocking The Samsung Galaxy Phones, Make Few things Sure.
Take a backup of all your Important data
Charge your phone’s battery to Full or at least 50% to avoid unwanted issues.
Unlock Japan AU Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8 Plus and S7 Edge: Steps
- Download Latest Odin
- Download Docomo Firmware For Your Phone Models
- S8 SCV36 – S8 Plus SCV35 – Note 8 SCV37 – S7 SCV33
- Download and install Samsung USB driver on your PC
- Flash Correct Firmware into Your Phone Using Odin Download Mode
- After Successful Flashing, Phone Will ON
- Insert another Network SIM and Phone Asks For Network Unlock PIN
- Enter ” 00000000 ” to The Phone ( Eight Zeros )
- That’s the SIM Network Unlock Pin After Flash – Phone is Now Unlocked!
NOTE: You Can Download Docomo Firmware From Other Sources if the above links not Working.
That’s it! Now You successfully Unlocked your AU Locked Samsung Galaxy Phone.
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
80000+ People Won't be Wrong, Join in Our Prime List, and Get Exclusive Stuffs in Your Inbox.
Check Your Email and Click on Confirm.
Something went wrong.