Unlock Airtel Huawei E 5573 s-606 Wi-Fi Router
Unlock Airtel Huawei E 5573 Portable Wi-Fi Router, which is already available in many countries , Huawei E 5573 is the model number Airtel chosen for India, but unfortunately Airtel placed a Network Lock in This Device , Airtel has customized this device with a custom firmware to disable the ” Enter Unlock Code ” Option , Because of that we can not enter an Unlock code into the device manually , the unlock chances are ZERO Left in this device by Factory , in this case a normal user cannot Reset the unlock counter of Airtel Huawei e5573 Wi-Fi Router, in this Guide i am providing you the complete solution to Reset The Counter of Huawei E 5573 , Also here you can get steps to unlock Huawei E 5573.
NOTE : Below Steps Wil Only Work With OLD Version of Huawei E 5573s-606 , If You have New Version of E 5573s-606 or E 5573Cs-609 Then Contact us For The Customized Solution
Unlock Airtel Huawei E 5573 – STEPS : 1
- Insert a non Accepted SIM & Connect Device into a Computer
- Let the Driver Install Itself and browser open normally
- Airtel Device unlock Screen Will Show ” ZERO ” Attempts Left
- Download Firmware 1 – Link Added Below
- Flash With The First Firmware
- if its asking Password – Enter the Firmware code
- Click Here to Generate Free Firmware Code
Now Our First Steps for Unlocking is Completed 🙂
STEPS : 2
Got an Unlock Code ? if YES go for Next and Final Steps to Unlock this Device
STEPS : 3
- Download Firmware 2 – Link added Below
- Flash Device with the second firmware
- after successful flashing just reconnect the device
- Browser will Load to a page where Airtel Dashboard Asking Enter Unlock Code
- Enter The Unlock Code – You Received From us
- Huawei E 5573 unlocked Permanently
What Others Reading ?
- How To Generate Huawei V4 Algo Unlock Codes ?
- How to Generate Huawei Unlock Codes For FREE ?
- Huawei E 5573 APN Setup
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
80000+ People Won't be Wrong, Join in Our Prime List, and Get Exclusive Stuffs in Your Inbox.
Check Your Email and Click on Confirm.
Something went wrong.