This Phone is Disabled By EE
This Phone is Disabled by EE Problem , Here Below I am posting some simple steps to provide you the solution , This Disable by network data is actually saved in your phone which named as Persist Data , Formatting Your Phone is the only solution to FIX This Problem, But you need ADB Access to Communicate with Your Phone…
This Phone is Disabled By EE – STEPS
- Find Latest CWM / PHILZTOUCH / TWRP Recovery for your Phone and flash it using Odin
- Boot your Device in custom recovery and connect the cable
- Check your Device detected as ADB in you Device Manager to confirm you can also run the command in CMD “adb device”
- if Everything OK Then Format Your Persist Partition
- This is for S5, Note3 and Note 4
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/persdata
if your device is S6 or Albha
For Albha and Latest Models
- Commands are almost same but partition Table is little bit different so first of all you need to run this command to determine where is persdata in the partition.
- And you will see something listed, Eg: “15540000.dwmmc0″. So you would then replace “msm_sdcc.1″ with “15540000.dwmmc0″. The above command will then become
For S6 ( G920F )
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/sda11
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/sda13
- Wipe Dalvik & Data / Factory Reset
- Flash phone with other firmware so that this will never come back
Simple tips to help keep your phone secure
- Make sure you’ve locked your phone with a PIN – if you lose your phone, it’s locked
- Make sure you’ve activated SIM PIN and changed your PIN to something memorable. This stops your EE SIM being used fraudulently in another device if it gets stolen
- If your phone gets lost or stolen, change all the passwords for the services you use on it, especially your email, social networks and mobile banking
- Don’t reply to emails or texts from people you don’t know
- Turn off your WiFi if you’re in a public area and you’re not using it
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.