Root Samsung S8 SM-G950U
Root Samsung S8 SM-G950U is Mostly used to Gain Complete Access Over Android System.
Its a Complex Process – So We do Not Recommend Android Rooting For New and Entry Level Users.
Rooting is an Un Official Operation into Secure Android System , Which is Not Supported by The Samsung or By The Carrier .
There is a High Chance of Void Your Warranty – So We are not Responsible for any Kind of Damage or Warranty Void to Your Phone.
But Still We will Try to Provide You Most Successful Methods to Root Your Samsung S8 SM-G950U .
Our Methods are Tested and Verified By Android Developers and Professionals .
So if You Really Wish to Root Your Samsung S8 SM-G950U Then Please go Ahead…
Method #1 – CF Root ( Tested on Android 7.0 )
Trusted & Tested By Millions – Recommended By Professionals
- Download and Extract Root Package Files into Your PC Folder
- Connect Your Samsung S8 SM-G950U in Download Mode into The PC
- Goto The Folder Where Root Package Files Extracted
- Right Click on Odin Application File and Run as Administrator
- Verify ID:COM Tab is Showing COMPORT Number of Your Device
- Click on AP Button and Choose The Correct CF Auto Root File From the Folder
- Click Start and Be Patient Until The Process Finish
- When Odin Displays PASS – it Means Device Root is Success
- Device Will Automatically Reboot – Super SU App Will be Installed
- Download Any Root Checker App From Play store – Verify Root Access
This is The Most Success Rooting Method For Samsung S8 SM-G950U Tested and Recommended by Professionals.
if You Failed Rooting Samsung S8 SM-G950U By This Method – Then Please Check Android Version is 7.0 or Not ,
if its Not Then Please Downgrade to Android 7.0 .
if You Do not want to Downgrade The Operating System or Your Device Wont Allow You to Downgrade Then Please Check Our Other Methods of Rooting Samsung S8 SM-G950U .
Method #2 – One Click Root Apps
Root Samsung S8 SM-G950U Using One Click Root App is Very Easier Than CF Root Method.
Please Go through The Below Steps …
- Download and Install One Click Root Application into Your PC
- Enable Developer Mode in Samsung S8 SM-G950U
- Connect Your Samsung S8 SM-G950U into PC Via USB Cable
- Right Click On Installed Root Application and Run as Administrator
- Follow Instructions as Shows in The Root Application
- Device Will Restart With Root Access !
Download One Click Root Applications For Samsung S8 SM-G950U – Trusted & Tested By Millions.
These One Click Root Applications are Supported Almost All Brand Android Devices.
if These Above Methods were Failed to Root Your Samsung S8 SM-G950U Then Please Find The Final Method of Rooting Below…
Method #3 – Root By Custom Recovery ( Not Recommended )
Mostly Two Kind of Custom Recovery Available For Samsung Devices , This Methods is Suggested Only For Advanced Users .
- TWRP Recovery
- CWM Recovery
We Cannot Provide You Exact Files for Your Device Because of Different Regions and Android Versions.
So Please Refer Online Forums to Find Actual Files and Versions For Your Device.
We are Generally Giving You The Actual Steps to Root Samsung S8 SM-G950U Using Custom Recovery.
Please Find Proper Files Your Self …
- Download Super SU APK File
- Save in SD Card or OTG Storage or Phone Storage
- Flash Custom Recovery into Samsung S8 SM-G950U
- Recovery Flashed Success Fully – Reboot Device to Recovery Menu
- Install Super SU Via Recovery Menu
- Device is Now Rooted By Custom Recovery
Root Via Custom Recovery – Watch Video !
This is Just a Sample Video – Shows How This Custom Recovery Rooting Method Works , Just Follow The Steps as Seen in This Video
NOTE : Files in This Video Used to Root Another Model – Test This Files at Your Risk
Almost All Methods of Rooting Samsung S8 SM-G950U is Posted Above.
Still You Failed to Root ? or Any Other Issues – Then Please Post your Query as Comments Below.
I am Happy to Answer For All your Queries…
Thanks For Reading – if You Think This Was Useful – Then Please Subscribe and Share.
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.