Root Samsung J7 SM-J700F TWRP Custom Recovery
Root Samsung J7 SM-J700F TWRP Custom Recovery Rooting Samsung galaxy J7 is Now Easy as You think , our Step By Step Video tutorial Will help you to do it …
Step by Step Video Instruction
The Video it self Not Enough to Get Rooted , You should Download The Files Behind this Rooting
This Files are Tested & Recommended By Fastunlocker
- Download ODIN and Copy it in your Desktop
- Download TWRP and copy it in Your Desktop
- Download Super SU and copy it in your Micro SD Card
Step by Step Instruction
- Switch OFF Phone – Connect to Desktop as Download Mode ( Volume Down + Home + Power )
- Run Odin as Administrator – Click AP – Select TWRP File – Flash
- Phone Will Reboot After Success Flash TWRP
- Switch OFF Phone
- Boot Up Phone into Recovery Mode ( Volume UP + Home + Power )
- TWRP Recovery Will show
- Click Install – Choose micro SD Card – Choose Super SU File – Flash
- Phone will Reboot – with Super SU installed
What Other Reading?
- Root Samsung J7 SM-J7008
- Root Samsung J7 SM-J700F – 3 Different Methods – Latest
- Root Samsung J7 SM-J700H
- Root Samsung J7 J700M
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.