Root Samsung J5 SM-J500F
Root Samsung J5 SM-J500F is Mostly used to Gain Complete Access Over Android System.
First of all, It’s a Complex Process, and we won’t recommend Android Rooting For Everyone.
Rooting is an infiltration into Secure File System, Which is Not Supported by The Samsung or By Any Carrier.
Rooting may Void Your Warranty so weren’t Responsible for any Damage while rooting.
But Still, We will Try to Provide You Most Successful Methods to Root Your Samsung J5 SM-J500F.
Our Methods are Tested and Verified By Android Developers and Professionals.
So if You Wish to Root Your Samsung J5 SM-J500F, Please go Ahead.
Method #1 – CF Root ( Tested on Android 6.0.1 )
Trusted & Tested By Millions – Recommended By Professionals
- Download and Extract Root Package Files into Your PC Folder
- Connect Your Samsung J5 SM-J500F in Download Mode into The PC
- Go to The Folder Where Root Package Files Extracted
- Right Click on Odin Application File and Run as Administrator
- Verify ID: COM Tab is Showing COMPORT Number of Your Device
- Click on AP Button and Choose The Correct CF Auto Root File From the Folder
- Click Start and wait Until The Process Finish
- When Odin Displays PASS – That Means Device Rooting is Success
- Device Will Automatically Reboot – Super SU App Will be Installed
- Download Any Root Checker App From Play store – Verify Root Access
The Most Success Rooting Method For Samsung J5 SM-J500F Tested and Recommended by Professionals.
This Method May not Work if Your Android Version is Not 6.0.1, Flash Your Device With Stock 6.0.1 for the best result.
Method #2 – One Click Root Apps
Please Go through The Below Steps.
- Download and Install One Click Root Application into Your PC
- Enable Developer Mode in Samsung J5 SM-J500F
- Connect Your Samsung J5 SM-J500F into PC Via USB Cable
- Right Click On Installed Root Application and Run as Administrator
- Follow Instructions as Shows in The Root Application
- Device Will Restart With Root Access!
Download One Click Root Applications For Samsung J5 SM-J500F – Trusted & Tested By Millions.
Probably One Click Root App Method is Easier than CF Root Method.
Almost All Brand Android Device Supported with One Click Root Apps.
In Case The Above Methods Failed to Root Your Samsung J5 SM-J500F, also Find The Final Method Below.
Method #3 – Root By Custom Recovery ( Not Recommended )
Mostly Two Kind of Custom Recovery Available For Samsung Devices, This Methods is Suggested Only For Advanced Users.
- TWRP Recovery
- CWM Recovery
We Can’t Give You Exact Files For this Model. It is Your Responsibility to Find Proper Files.
Please Find Proper Files Your Self.
- Download Super SU APK File
- Save in SD Card or OTG Storage or Phone Storage
- Flash Custom Recovery into Samsung J5 SM-J500F
- Recovery Flashed Success Fully – Reboot Device to Recovery Menu
- Install Super SU Via Recovery Menu
- Device Now Rooted by Custom Recovery
Root Via Custom Recovery – Watch Video!
This Sample Video – Shows How This Custom Recovery Rooting Method Works, Just Follow The Steps as Seen in This Video
NOTE: Files in this video used for Another Model – This Maybe Not Work For Your Model.
It seems like Almost All Available Rooting Methods for Samsung J5 SM-J500F is described Above, looks like Those Methods helped You To Root Your Device, if not Please Comment Your Problem Below, We will answer soon.
I am Happy to Answer For most of all your Queries.
Thanks For Reading, Please Subscribe and Share This
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.