Root Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD
Root Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD is The Most Wanted Solution Now a Days. The Latest Samsung Galaxy S9 Rooting method is Available To us. We are going to Teach you How This Root Samsung S9 Works.
Some Important Points You Must Know Before we Begin Root Samsung S9. Trust me Root Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD Can be Root 100% Successfully.
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy S9 Will Void Your Warranty
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Root Can be Done Only Through TWRP Method ( At This Moment )
- TWRP Method Actually Required Recovery Flashing
- Any of Your Mistakes While Root or Flashing, Could Damage Your Device
- Any Risk & Responcibility is Yours
- We Have Tested This Method & Succefully Rooted Our Device
If You Read Above Points, and Still You wish to Root Your Root Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD Then Please go Ahead.
This Rooting method of Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD, We Have Split into Two Parts. Just To Reduce Your mistakes and Damages.
Rooting Samsung S9 SM-G960FD – PART – 1
A Windows PC & a Good USB Cable is Required
What Others Reading :
- Learn More About CF Root
- How to Put Samsung Phone Into Download Mode
- Samsung FRP Unlocking – Premium
- Samsung FRP Unlock – Free
- Difference Between FRP Lock & Reactivation Lock
You are Going to Flash Your Phones Recovery. Be Sure Your Device Model is Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD. If Your Device is Different Don’t Try This.
Download Files to Root Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD
- Download TWRP Recovery V 3.2.1-1 For Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD
- Check TWRP Site For Samsung S9 Latest Recovery – Download Latest Version if Available
- Download Odin – and Extract to Your PC Folder
- Get DM Verity Disabler
- Download OEM Unlock Fixer
- Download SuperSU 2.82 SR5
I hope You have Downloaded All the Above Files. Keep this Files in Your PC Special Folder.
Important: Go to Phones menu – Settings – About phone. And then tap on Build Number 7 or 8 Times Continuesly then you can see a message as You are Now a Developer.
Now You Have Enabled Developer Options – Now Go Back to the Previous Screen, There You Can See Developer Options. Go to Developer Options Then Enable OEM Unlock & USB Debug.
Sometimes, You Cant Find The OEM Unlock option Under Developer Options. If Your Device Has NO OEM Unlock Button, Then You Can’t Root Your Device At the Moment. Samsung Has Disabled it. But There is a Hope. This Option Will Visible Approximately After 7 Days. So, If you are not Seeing OEM Unlock Button, Then try Again After 7 Days.
Enabled OEM Unlock & USB Debug? – if The Answer is YES, Then Please go Ahead.
Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD
Very Important: From Here, An Extra Care is Required. So… Please go Through this Complete Article Three or Four Times. Repeat reading The Article. This is Very important. So Do as Per Stepteps.
Each Step is Very Sensitive and Most Important. So Please read Again and Again Before You Start.
Install All Desired Drivers into Your PC Before Begins.
- Connect Samsung Phone into PC in Download Mode – Check How to Do it
- Goto Odin Folder – Right Click on Odin Run as Administrator
- Check – Odin Detected Your Phone and Shows PORt Value in ID:COM
- Device Detected in Odin? – as Same as above Image – if Yes, Go to Next Steps
- Click On Odin Options – and Verify Check Marks and Selections are Same as the Image Below
- Click on AP Button and Choose the TWRP starlte.tar.md5
- After File Loading Completed – Click on The START Button
- Odin Will Start Flashing – Wait until Flashing Finish
- After Flashing Completed – Odin Will Show PASS in GREEN Color
NOTE: If Your PC and Odin Not Recognize Your Phone as Shows in The Image Above, Then Try to Install All Drivers For Samsung, or Try Using Different USB cable or Different USB Port.
Remember, Your Device Should be in Download Mode.
NOTE: Auto Reboot and Re-Partition are NOT Selected. IF Already Selected Un-Check it.
Make Sure Your Settings As Same as on The Image. Do not Click on PIT Tab. Click and Go Back to LOG Tab. Here in The LOG Tab, You Can See The Process and Progress.
Flashing Success? – Which Means TWRP Recovery is Flashed Successfully.
Samsung S9 – Download Mode to Recovery Mode – Very Important – READ Before You DO
NOTE: Special Care is Needed For Below Steps. So Before You Begin Read Every step Twice or Thrice. Make Sure What You are going to do, and what you should do… If You Don’t understand, Then Read Again and Again.
Your Phone is Now Flashed TWRP Recovery With Odin. The phone is Still in Download Mode. if Yes, go Ahead.
IMPORTANT: Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD STILL in Download Mode. It is not Restarted Automatically. Why because we Turned OFF The Auto Reboot Before Flashing TWRP.
We Should go into Recovery Mode Directly From Download Mode. Special Care is Required While Doing This Steps.
- Press and HOLD Volume Down Button – Bixby Button – Power Button Together
- When Screen Goes OFF. QUICKLY Release Volume Down Button – and Press Volume UP Button While Holding the Bixby Button and Power Button.
- NOW, Device Will Boot To TWRP Recovery Mode
- NOW, You will be on TWRP Recovery Home Screen
- IF Your Phone Shows This Screen – Then Your Completed First Part of Samsung S9 ROOT
Download Mode: Volume Down + Bixby + Power Button Together
Recovery Mode: Volume UP + Bixby + Power Button Together
We Have to Change – Download Mode to Recovery Mode Without Allowing The Phone Boot to Normal Mode.
IMPORTANT: Device Will Ask For “Allow for System modification” – DO NOT ALLOW THAT
Don’t Swipe at Botton – But Select “Keep Read Only”
Because of This, We can Transfer Necessary Files to Your Device.
Relevant Results – Most Popular Solutions
- Latest FRP Unlock Solution For Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+
- Samsung FRP Lock Unlock – Premium Service
- Know More About FRP Lock
- Know More About Reactivation Lock ( Samsung Cloud Lock )
- Difference Between FRP Lock & Reactivation Lock
- Samsung Secret Codes
- Samsung Phone Network Unlocking Secret Methods
Root Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD – PART – 2
- You are on TWRP Recovery NOW
- TAP on Wipe Option – Then Select Format Data – Swipe to Format Data Partition
- This Will Avoid Erros Like Integrity Verification Failed
- NOW – Tap on Reboot to Recovery – Select Do Not Install
- Phone is Now Rebooted to TWRP Recovery Again
- Connect USB Cable into Phone ( if not connected Alredy )
- From Your PC Folder – Transfer This Two Files Below to Your Samsung S9
- Copy These Files to Your Phone – OEM Unlock Fixer and DM Verity Disabler
- Remove Your Phone From USB Now
- By using TWRP Recovery – Install OEM Unlock Fixer
- After That – Install DM Verity Disabler
- Allow System Modifications IF its Asking
NOTE: If Your Phone Shows Some Warnings, Then just press Next or OK each time when it asks. Then Select Process with ROM Flasher and MultiTool – Next – Patch for OEM Issue – Next – Do Not change – Next and so on
Never select the Reboot Your Device Now Option at the end, Then Tap Finish Button.
Go to the TWRP Home – Install Then select the DM Verity Disabler File. Then Swipe to Install it. Do Not Install TWRP Application even if it asks for that.
NOW We Have Completed Almost All The Critical Steps. Now You Can Take a Breath.
Give Some Rest For Your Eyes and Brain…
After Few long Breath, We Can Go to The Final Steps for Root Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD.
Root Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD – Final Steps
- Copy SuperSU File Into Your Samsung Phone
- Tap Install – Select – SuperSU Package File
- NOW SuperSU is Installed and Phone is Rooted
Finally, After The Long Steps… we have Root Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD.
Between These Longs Steps, if you stuck somewhere then please Let me Know your problem details.
Please Use The Comment box below to Describe Your problem. if You have Rooted Successfully – Then Please Share your Valuable Feedback With me and share your happiness with other readers.
We Have to Spend Many Hours to bring This Solution to you… Please Share This Article on your Social Media Like Facebook and Twitter… and Give us a Thumbs up. That Will give us More Energy to bring Exclusive Solutions Like This.
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.