Motorola FRP Lock Unlocking Latest Phones
Unlock frp lock motorola Solution is Little Lengthy , So we are providing Step by Step guide , but This one is tested by us, actually this method also works for some other models too , anyway We tested it on Motorola G3 Locked with google FRP Lock , Anyway I Am Sure this Solution Will Work in Almost All Models of Motorola , At the Bottom we are also Providing Some another methods to Unlock FRP Lock in Motorola Devices,
Unlock FRP Lock in Motorola Phones
Method 1 ( Step By Step Guide )
Every Steps Below is Very Very Important , Go Through The Steps Many Times While You are trying to Unlock your Device , Few Files Should Be Downloaded Before You Starting the Procedure , Motorola Special FRP Unlock Files Uploaded at the Bottom of This Article , Download The Files Through Your Phone
- Charge Your Phone up to 100%, Keep Charger Connected.
- Start the phone – connect to WiFi – Get to the last screen ( Google Verify ) and Press on Text input and open Google Keyboard Settings (Long press @ on Bottom Left).
- Press ‘Text correction’ and ‘Personal dictionary’.
- Choose any language, press + on top right to add new record.
- Input anything, long press on it to select all and again long press for menu, click ‘Share’ – Messaging
- Send the composed message to emergency number 112
- Press the phone icon that just appeared on the top right part of the screen
- Delete 112 from number selection and input *#*#4636#*#*
- In the opened window chose ‘Usage statistics’ and press back arrow on the TOP of the screen, ( not bottom )
- Now Your in Phone Settings
- Choose ‘Google’ menu, ‘Search and Now’, ‘Now Cards’, ‘Show cards’
- You have access to search menu, input ‘Chrome’ and open browser – Visit http://www.m.aptoide.com/ ( Install This App Store in your Phone )
- Also Download Nova, MultiWindow
- Go back, to the previous search menu (you must press back few times and re-enable ‘Show cards’ again
- Input ‘Downloads’ and open the downloads folder.
- Install MultiWindow, Press Done ( Phone might ask to allow ‘Unknown sources’ installations’, Turn it ON )
- Open MultiWindow
- Insert the shortcut to Nova Launcher to the menu on the left side of the screen. Go back to the Android main screen
- Go to Aptoide App store From Menu Install File Explorer
- Install Our Moto Special FRP Files Using File Explorer ( Files Available Below Download Section )
- Open Test_DPC, choose ‘Set up device owner’ and ‘SET UP’, select to Encrypt, wait until Phone Reboots and Enters setup screen again
- Ignore pop-up window about and access Multi Window shortcut on the left side of the screen ( Tap middle of the left edge of the screen, even if there are no arrows there) to open Nova Launcher
- Open Settings and Accounts, login your own Google account to the system
- Restart Phone – Congratulations , Now Your Phone is FRP Unlocked
Steps On Video
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
80000+ People Won't be Wrong, Join in Our Prime List, and Get Exclusive Stuffs in Your Inbox.
Check Your Email and Click on Confirm.
Something went wrong.