Huawei Mate 20 Pro FRP Unlock FREE
Are you Looking to Unlock Huawei Mate 20 Pro FRP Lock for FREE?
Then you are in the right place. Here I share the absolutely free method to Unlock FRP Lock from Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
How to Remove Google Sign in Lock from Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
Important: We Have Paid Services for the Users Who Need 100% Guaranteed Unlock Success
Paid Service is Unlocking with a Huawei FRP Key
Still, Need FREE? Read Below…
Read each line carefully and follow them…
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Bypass FRP Lock Steps
Switch on the device Connect to wifi and wait until it updates when it updates it will ask your Google account
switch off the device Copy “dload” folder to root of your SD card (SD card must be 4 or 8 GB at least and Good Quality)
press and hold vol up+vol down+Powerkey until you see a Huawei logo, the phone will automatically switch to update mode
wait until it updates after the updates and installation process completes switch off the device again
switch on the device again by connecting the device with the system through OTG cable
The Huawei logo phone will come to the update mode, There you have to choose factory reset option after factory reset phone will back to the update mode
after update switch to safe mode and remove the cable and restart the device again
after restart enable services and experiences option.
Now check your About Phone option and build number option by clicking thrice in it…
Now your phone is ready to use.
Instructions on How to update/downgrade Huawei P30 / Mate 20 Pro firmware to July Security Patch:
1. Download and extract firmware – links are below
2. Copy “dload” folder to root of your SD card (SD card must be 4 or 8 GB at least and Good Quality)
3. SD card FileSystem must be FAT32, you may get an error if your SD card is on NTFS.
4. Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Key until you see HUAWEI logo (the phone will automatically enter into UPDATE MODE)
After the phone is upgraded/downgraded to July firmware
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29 firmware: http://bit.ly/LYA-L29
1. You’re supposed to use your own Google/Outlook/Yahoo!/Samsung Accounts.
2. You have to say “Open Google” or “Open Google Search App” on Google Maps.
3. In Help & feedback search for “Use Morse Code” if you don’t see YouTube video pop-up.
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
80000+ People Won't be Wrong, Join in Our Prime List, and Get Exclusive Stuffs in Your Inbox.
Check Your Email and Click on Confirm.
Something went wrong.