How to Unlock Straight Talk Phone
Unlocking The Straight Talk Phone is Easy but the operator requires some criteria to meet.
Check the Below List and Know if Your Phone is Unlock-able through Straight Talk.
NOTE: We’ll Unlock Your Phone, if Straight Talk NOT Doing – Methods at The Bottom.
In This Article We Are Adding Almost All methods Which Teach You How to Unlock Straight Talk Phone.
Knowledge is Power, So Kindly Read All Lines in This Article.
Conditions to Get Unlocked From Straight Talk
- User Should be a current or former Straight Talk Customer
- Phone Should be Active for At least 12 Months on Straight Talk Network
- Reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity Phones Not Supported
- Only GSM Phones Can be Unlocked – NO CDMA
If The Above Requirements Meets in Your Phone, Then You can request an Unlock through Official Channel.
In Case of the above not Meet, You can Contact us for the Unlock. We Will Make Your Phone Meet Those and Process Unlock. ( Details added Below )
Steps to Unlock Straight Talk Phone
- Call to 1-877-430-CELL (2355) between 8:00 am and 11:45 pm
- Ask the Executive an unlock code for your phone
- They Will verify Your account meet all the required conditions to be unlocked
- If The Account Meets the necessary conditions for the Unlock, Then Executive Will provide you Unlock Codes
- Note down the code, and Use it Wisely.
- Insert NON Accepted SIM, And When Phone Asks For a Code or PIN – Simply Put the Code
- Yes, Now The Straight Talk Phone is Unlocked
WHAT if Straight Talk NOT Providing Unlock Code?
Here, Our Service comes to Action. We will make Your Device Acceptable on Straight Talk By Following Their Guidelines and Other Requirements. Once they accepted your device for the Unlock Able, Then we will bring the code Officially.
If They Rejected your request, Then You Can Use our service for the Unlock. Check our Cell Phone Unlocking Server for More Details.
Register and Check The Price for Each Unlocks.
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.