FRP Unlock Nokia
FRP Unlock Nokia Android Phones is Not Very Easy. Lengthy Procedure and Required Little Patients. This Method Completely Unlock FRP Lock on Your Nokia Android Phone.
This FRP Unlock Solution Will Unlock FRP Lock in Almost All Latest Nokia Android Phones Manufactured by HMD Global. No Matter, Whether the Android Version is 7.0 or 7.1. Our FRP Unlock Nokia Solutions are enough to Unlock Your Phone.
Before The FRP Unlocking Begins, I am Inviting you to Know The Truth About FRP Lock. Also Here We Have Added too many FRP Unlock tutorials For Different Brands such as Nokia, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Asus, etc… So I am Happy to Share You The Complete FRP Unlock Tools Here.
We Strongly Suggest You Read and Follow Carefully on Each Step Because these methods are little bit complicated and lengthy.
NOTE: A Computer or Laptop is Must. Also, A Wi-Fi Connection and a USB Cable to Connect Your Device to PC.
Nokia 2, Nokia 3, Nokia 5, Nokia 6, Nokia 8
These Models are Tested and Unlocked by us. You Can Try This Method in Other Models too.
How to Unlock FRP Lock in Nokia – Section #1
- Switch On Your Nokia Phone
- in Welcome Screen Tap on Let’s Go – Skip – Setup as New
- Connect Your Device to an active Wi-Fi Network
- Wi-Fi Connected? – if Yes, Go Back to Welcome Screen
- TAP on Vision Settings – Talk Back – Now Turn ON Talk Back
- Swipe Down to Right – to go to – Global Context Menu
- Double TAP on – Talk Back Settings
- Again NOW – Swipe Down to Right – to Bring Global Context Menu
- Double TAP on Suspend/Pause Feedback – Double TAP on OK
- TAP on Help & Feedback – Search – Type Voice
- Now TAP on Voice From the Search Results
- TAP on Get Started With Voice Access
- NOW TAP on YouTUbe Video Play Icon
- NOW TAP on Share Icon – Appeared in Top Right Corner of Video
- TAP on Three DOTS to Share With Selection – You Will Redirect to YouTube App or Site
- Is YouTube App Opened? – Then Our First Section of This Procedure is Done
As I Mentioned above, This Nokia FRP Unlocking is Complicated and Lengthy Process. That’s why I have separated it into Three Parts. In The Coming Part, We Have to Open Google Chrome by Tricking the YouTube Application. After Opening Chrome We Should Download A File To Your Phone. With Out This File We Cannot Unlock FRP Lock in Nokia Phone.
IF The YouTube Application is Not Open Yet, Please Follow The Section One Steps. You Can Use Your Own Intelligence and Tricks to open The YouTube Application. Open Google Chrome or any Other Browser by Using Some Tricks. Anyway, We Need to Open Google Chrome or another Browser to Continue The Unlocking.
How I Opened Google Chrome Through YouTube App and The Remaining Steps are Follows Below…
How to Unlock FRP Lock in Nokia – Section #2
- Drag Down The Playing YouTube Video – TAP on Three DOTS Appeared on Top Right Corner
- Chrome is Now Open – Uncheck ” HELP Make Chrome Better By Sending…”
- TAP On Accept & Continue – NO Thanks
- Google Search For ” Nokia FRP Unlock ” or ” FRP Unlock Nokia “
- You Will See This Article on Your Mobile’s Google Search
- TAP On This Site Search Results – And Come to Exact This Page From Your Phone ( FRP Locked Phone )
- So, Now You Are Viewing This Same Page in Your FRP Locked Mobile – if Yes, go to Next Step
- Download Developer Settings APK File into Your Phone Using Mobile Browser
- After Download Completed – Tap on Open – Install
- Sometimes You Get a Pop up as ” Installation Blocked ” – if its Blocked Follow Next Step
- TAP Settings From The Installation Blocked POP UP – Then Enable Unknown Sources
- NOW, Unknown Sources Marked and Enabled – Need to Go Back to the Download Page Again – Tap Back Button
- Download Same File Again – Open – Install
- After Install – Open the Installed App
- From The Application Screen – TAP on *#*#372733#*#* – Now FQC Screen Will Appear
Now The Second Part of This Nokia FRP Unlock Steps Completed. The Remaining Steps Required a PC.
How to Unlock FRP Lock in Nokia – Section #3
- Connect Your FRP Locked Phone to The PC Using a USB Cable
- Double Check – Phone Connected and Detected to The PC
- NOW On Your Phone – TAP On Receiver Test
- A POP Up Will Show on Phone – Asking ” Test Passed “- Keep The Phone on Your Table as it is – Do not TAP Anything
- NOW on Your PC – Download Nokia FRP Removal ADB File
- Extract Downloaded File into a PC Folder – Open ADB FRP Folder
- Right Click on BYPASS-FRP.bat – RUN As Administrator
- A Command Prompt Window Will Appear in PC
- You Will Also Get a Prompt Phone ” Allow USB Debugging ” – Check Always – and TAP Allow
- NOW – Close The Command Prompt Window – and Open it Again By Right Click on BYPASS-FRP.bat – RUN As Administrator
- Command Prompt Will Open and Some Logs Will Show UP – this Means Your Device Detected Properly
- NOW – Command Window Botton Lines Will Ask You to Press Any Key From Your PC
- Just Press Any Key on Your PC Keyboard – A Process Will Run – Then Completes
- After That – You Can Remove The USB Cable From Phone
- Now on Your Phone Screen – Already Asking ” Test Passed ” – TAP on YES
- NOW Press Power Key and Start Your Device
- Talkback Popup Will Appear – Just Double TAP on Exit
- NOW You have Access to Device – If Yes Follow The Below Steps
- From Your Nokia Screen – Swipe Down to Right – Double TAP on Pause Feedback – Then OK
- NOW, Go to Your Device Menu – Settings – Accessibility – Talkback – Turn it OFF
- NOW, Go Back to Settings – Accounts – Add Accounts
Your Device is Now Successfully Unlocked The FRP Lock. Use the comment section below to Clear The Doubts About FRP Unlock Nokia. If You Found Some Steps not working to FRP Unlock Nokia, You Can Also Let me Know That.
I am also inviting You to Read More Useful Articles.
Check – What are Others Reading?
- Latest FRP Unlock Solution For Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+
- Samsung FRP Lock Unlock – Premium Service
- Know More About FRP Lock
- Know More About Reactivation Lock ( Samsung Cloud Lock )
- Difference Between FRP Lock & Reactivation Lock
- Samsung Secret Codes
- Samsung Phone Network Unlocking Secret Methods
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.