How to Find UDID of iCloud Locked Apple Device
Find UDID of iCloud Locked Apple Device by Three Different methods listed Below , UDID is an Unique 40 Digit Key Which Identifies Apple Devices , Apple UDID is Encoded by SHA1 Algorithm , its Something like a Social Security Number Which Helps Apple to Find The Correct Device Immediately From Their Database .
UDID = SHA1 ( Serial Number + ECID + Wi-Fi MAC + Bluetooth MAC )
How to Find UDID of Apple Device
Method #1 – UDID Via iTunes
- Connect Your Apple Device into Computer via USB Cable
- Open iTunes – Click on Your Device – Now iTunes Shows Device Info
- Click on the Serial Number Until UDID Displays
- Once UDID Shows – Right Click on Mouse and Copy UDID
How to Find UDID Via iTunes – Watch Video
This Method is Very Easiest For All Unlocked Apple Devices , But Sometimes You Got an iPhone or iPad Which is iCloud Locked , in This Case This UDID Via iTunes Method Will not Work , So We Also Offer Your a Professional Method to Find UDID From iCloud Locked Devices .
Find UDID From iCloud Locked Devices – Windows PC
Method # 2 – Find UDID From iCloud Locked Devices – Without iTunes
- Connect Apple Device into PC Via USB Cable
- Open ” Control Panel “
- Open ” Devices and Printers ” – Under ” Hardware and Sound “
- Find and Double-Click on ” Apple Mobile Device USB Driver “
- Select ” Hardware Tab ” From the Popup Window
- Click ” Apple Mobile Device USB Driver ” – then ” Properties “
- Click on ” Details Tab ” From the Opened Third Window
- Choose ” Device Instance Path ” From the Drop Down List
- NOW Device Value is Displayed – Just Right Click on the Value and COPY
- Paste the Text in Note Pad
Copied Value Shows Something Like This : USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8\81130C21720C887B991F2181369C201A24DFFF65
The Last 40 Digit is Your UDID – Which is : 81130C21720C887B991F2181369C201A24DFFF65
Find UDID From iCloud Locked Devices – MAC
Method # 3 – Find UDID From iCloud Locked Devices – Without iTunes
- Connect Your Apple Device into MAC Via USB Cable
- Select the Apple icon at the Top -Left of the Menu Bar
- Press and Hold the Option key on the Keyboard and Select ” System Information “
- This Menu Entry Replaces ” About This Mac ” When the Option Key is Depressed
- System Information Window Loads – look Under the Hardware Section and Select USB
- A list of your Mac’s USB ports and any attached USB hubs will appear on the right
- Find your iPhone in this list and look at the bottom panel
- Now a Long String of Numbers and Letters Listed for Serial Number – This is Your UDID
Apple UDID Mostly Used For What
- Find iCloud Owner Info
- Early Access For iOs Beta Versions
Want to Know More ?
Please Share your Valuable Comments Below , We are Happy to Help you with More Details…
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.