Activate Face ID on Older Apple iPhone’s
Activate Face ID on Older Apple iPhone’s are not an Impossible Task now.
Planning to Upgrade to iPhone X? Only Because of This Face ID Function… Wait a Minute… We Have a Solution For you.
Now you Can Activate Face ID Function in Your Old iPhone. NO Joke… I’m Serious.
if you wish to activate apple face id function in your iPhone, then it’s possible.
Apple Face ID Option is Really useful to have an Additional Layer of security.
Using this Function in Older Device is Not Officially Possible, So Here we come with an Unofficial Method.
How to Activate Face ID on Old iPhones – Steps
- First of All, Your iPhone Requires Jailbreak Access
- Jail Break your Phone using any Latest Method
- Open Cydia > Sources Then enter julioverne.github.io.
- Search for Appellancy & install it
- Installation Completed? – Goto Home Screen and Launch Appellancy
- Tap the ” + ” Sign and Add new User
- Take your Own Pictures and Follow the On Screen Instrustions
- After Those Configurations – You Can use Face ID on Your iPhone
I would like to recommend you to Check iPhone X Tips & Tricks
Have More Doubts, Feel free to comment on the below section.
Get More Tips & Tricks Like This
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.